[DFRI-listan] Introducing myself

Hej Alla,

I've been on the list for a short time and wanted to take the opportunity to introduce myself. I recently moved to Sweden after working on Internet freedom / net neutrality in Washington, DC for a number of years at the New America Foundation's Open Technology Institute. More recently, more of my work has been trying to engage international human rights organizations to be move active on Internet issues, such as speaking out against SOPA.

As of last Tuesday I am now based in Uppsala where I'm pursuing a Masters in Digital Media and Society. I'm also continuing to work with the Open Technology Institute as our Swedish based Fellow. As much as my class schedule allows I plan to travel around Sweden and it would be great to meet up in person, and if anyone here happens to be Uppsala based it'd be great to sit down for a beer.

Best,
James