[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[DFRI-listan] Access to ACTA documents
Dear President Barroso,
Further to your answer E-000018/2013  we have asked the President of
the European Parliament for the document that, according to your
spokesperson , is the reason why you finally decided to withdraw your
To our surprise, the European Parliament's Public Access to documents
Unit denies that you have sent the document .
For a citizen this in inexplicable, which is why we would like to ask
the following to understand how your treaty obligation to inform the
European Parliament  works in practice:
1) Do you register all documents that you send to the European
2) Does that registration include to whom in the European Parliament you
are sending a document?
3) Did you register the document we are asking for?
4) Did that registration include to whom in the European Parliament you
sent that document?
5) Can you send us the document?
6) Would you consider a telephone call (mobile or fixed line) a way of
informing the European Parliament within the meaning of your treaty
obligation mentioned above?
Thank you very much in advance for sending us the document and for
helping us understand why the European Parliament's Public Access to
documents Unit says it has not received it.
With best regards,
DFRI - Föreningen för digitala fri- och rättigheter