[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[DFRI-listan] Fwd: your request for access to documents - GestDem 2012/4775
- To: DFRI-listan <listan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [DFRI-listan] Fwd: your request for access to documents - GestDem 2012/4775
- From: Andreas Jonsson <andreas@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 13:53:01 +0200
- In-reply-to: <090E8B62E6665145B52ADB7AF8E2D2C40399FEBE@S-DC-ESTH04-B.net1.cec.eu.int>
- References: <090E8B62E6665145B52ADB7AF8E2D2C40399FEBE@S-DC-ESTH04-B.net1.cec.eu.int>
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.8; rv:24.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/24.0
Acta-sagan fortsätter. Nästa kapitel, 7november.
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: your request for access to documents - GestDem 2012/4775
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 09:55:20 +0000
Dear Mr. Jonsson,
I refer to your e-mail of 15 September 2013 to President Barroso
requesting access to the question put by the Court of Justice to the
Commission in case A-1/12. On 25 September 2013, your request was
transferred to the Legal Service.
The deadline to reply to your application expires today. In this
respect, I would like to inform you that the Legal Service is currently
dealing with your request. However, we are not in a position of sending
you the final reply and, therefore, we have to extend the prescribed
period by another 15 working days (the new dead-line expires on 7
November 2013). In any case, I can assure that we will do our utmost to
send you the reply very shortly. We apologise for this delay and for any
inconvenience this may cause.
+32 2-295 36 58
DFRI-listan Ã¤r Ã¶ppen fÃ¶r alla.
Listan arkiveras och publiceras Ã¶ppet pÃ¥ internet.