[DFRI-listan] Fwd: your request for access to documents - GestDem 2012/4775

Acta-sagan fortsätter. Nästa kapitel, 7november.

/andreas

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: your request for access to documents - GestDem 2012/4775
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 09:55:20 +0000
From: <SJ-ACCES-DOCS@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <andreas@xxxxxxxxx>

Dear Mr. Jonsson,

I refer to your e-mail of 15 September 2013 to President Barroso
requesting access to the question put by the Court of Justice to the
Commission in case A-1/12. On 25 September 2013, your request was
transferred to the Legal Service.

The deadline to reply to your application expires today. In this
respect, I would like to inform you that the Legal Service is currently
dealing with your request. However, we are not in a position of sending
you the final reply and, therefore, we have to extend the prescribed
period by another 15 working days  (the new dead-line expires on 7
November 2013). In any case, I can assure that we will do our utmost to
send you the reply very shortly. We apologise for this delay and for any
inconvenience this may cause.

Yours sincerely,
___________________________

Isabel ITURRITZA
Legal Officer

European Commission
Legal Service

BERL 1/107
B-1049 Brussels/Belgium
+32 2-295 36 58
Isabel.Iturritza@xxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:Isabel.Iturritza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

--
DFRI-listan är öppen för alla.
Listan arkiveras och publiceras öppet på internet.