Subject: [Okfn-se] invitiation : mydata online hangout 2nd june 11 swedish time
Date: Tue, 26 May 2015 18:20:46 +0300
From: miska knapek <miska@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: okfn-se@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <okfn-se@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hey good folks,

Consider yourselves very welcome to this Nordic Open Data Week event, if you're into mydata.

MyData ONLINE Hangout - 2nd June 11 central european time
email miskak@xxxxxxxxx to participate, we meet on skype or hangout. details to be announced if you email.

Welcome to a hangout of MyData interested people in the Nordics - and beyond - hosted by Open Knowledge Finland. We look forward to meeting others and hearing what else happens in the Nordic region concerning My Data, and perhaps collaborate.

MyData is a human-centered approach to personal information management and processing. It gives people the right and practical means to access to data collected about them such as purchasing data, traffic data, telecommunications data, medical records, financial information and data derived from various online services. The simple core idea, the individual in control of their own data, is both a movement for digital human rights and an initiative for opening new business opportunities.

MyData is a global phenomenon and the future scenario, around which technology and business is being developed at a growing pace. In Finland the ministry of Transportation and Communication published a white paper on MyData in 2014 (english summary in june 2015) and the national development has been fast since. Currently we are looking for Nordic collaborations.

Welcome!

all the best,

miska

--
miska michael knapek - your local illusionist (designer)
mob. +358-50-320-2616