[DFRI-listan] ACTA documents in the European Parliament's register

Dear Mr President Schulz,

Further to the European Parliament's Public Access to documents Unit
answer[1] to our request to make public the ACTA document that,
according to a Commission spokesperson[2], made the Commission withdraw
its referral, we would like to ask if the European Parliament has been
informed about this document without it being registered with the
European Parliament's register.

Thank you very much in advance for helping us understand why the
European Parliament's Public Access to documents Unit says it has not
received the document we have asked for.

Best regards,
Andreas Jonsson
DFRI - Föreningen för digitala fri- och rättigheter
https://dfri.se/index.en

[1] https://www.dfri.se/wiki/ep-acta-docs/EP-response-2013-04-15.txt
[2] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCBTFh3IhQY