[DFRI-listan] What to expect when running Flash proxy

Hi David,

(CC a publicly archived list with DFRI people on it.)

We're discussing a couple of things regarding Flash proxy as part of
deciding what to tell our users about it.

One question that has popped up is how much bandwidth and CPU load one
should expect to be consumed by running it.

Another one is what security issues there could be as a result of
running a flash proxy.

Grateful for any insight on these. We need to let our users make an
informed decision.

Thanks,
Linus