[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[DFRI-listan] Missing ACTA documents
Following a dialogue with both the EP and the EC, we turn to you to
better understand the ACTA process.
As the Commission made it clear in June last year that a negative vote
on ACTA would not stop the proceedings before the Court we think
there is an overwhelming public interest in disclosure of the document
that, according to a Commission spokesperson, made the Commission
withdraw its referral.The case has been referred to as "A-1/12".
Would it be possible for the Court/Registry to answer the following
1) Does the document "the question asked by the Court of Justice to the
Commission in case A-1/12" that the Commission refers to in its email
2) Is that document a "procedural document" or a document of another type?
3) Did the Court notify the Parliament this document? If so, when? Was
the document notified a person, a Committee Representative, the Legal
Service of the EP, the Parliament as an institution or the President?
4) Did the Court notify the Commission this document? If so, when? To
whom was it addressed?
5) Has the Commission or the Parliament asked for permission to make
this document public? Would such permission be necessary for its
6) Was the Court informed of the Commissions position that a negative
vote on ACTA would not stop the proceedings before the Court?
Thank you in advance for your kind help.
With best regards,
DFRI - Föreningen för digitala fri- och rättigheter