[DFRI-listan] Fwd: FW: Renewed request for one ACTA document --- Ref. Gestdem 2013/4775

Sagan fortsätter!

/andreas

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: FW: Renewed request for one ACTA document --- Ref. Gestdem
2013/4775
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 14:34:48 +0000
From: <Sg-Acc-Doc@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <andreas@xxxxxxxxx>

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your email dated 15/09/2013.

We hereby acknowledge receipt of your application for access to
documents, which was registered on 25/09/2013 under reference number
GestDem 2013/4775.

In accordance with Regulation (EC) No 1049/2001 regarding public access
to European Parliament, Council and Commission documents, your
application will be handled within 15 working days.

The time limit will expire on 16/10/2013. In case this time limit needs
to be extended, you will be informed in due course.

Yours faithfully,

Carlos Remis
SG.B.5.
Transparence.