Location: House Blivande, Södra Hamnvägen 9, Stockholm
Date: Saturday 11th of May
Time: 14.00-17.00

To register for the event: Post a reply to the invitation on our platform. https://edgeryders.eu/t/next-generation-internet-on-the-edge/9705

Edgeryders is a company living in symbiosis with an online community of thousands of hackers, activists, radical thinkers and doers, and just normal people that want to make a difference. We believe that a smart community outperforms any of its members; this is the result of people working together, improving on each other’s work.

Best regards,
Mattias Axell and Hugi Ásgeirsson
Edgeryders.eu
https://edgeryders.eu/c/ngi

--
DFRI-listan är öppen för alla.
Listan arkiveras och publiceras öppet på internet.