[DFRI-listan] [gmane.discuss.subscribe] Re: subscribe listan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hej!

Så listan@ kommer snart till gmane.org. Jag skulle tro att den kanoniska
adressen för att titta på den med en webläsare kommer att bli

  http://list.gmane.org/listan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jag skall se till att få in gamla mejl i arkivet också.

--- Begin Message ---
that has been posted to gmane.discuss.subscribe as well.

* linus@xxxxxxxxxxx [2012-04-11 14:19]:
> #gmane.org.user-groups.dfri   listan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>   Discussion list for Swedish digital rights organisation DFRI
>   mlmmj dummy
>   encode=encrypt
>   lang=swe
>   mail-archive=yes
>   url=https://dfri.se/index.en

Subscription messages for the requested mailing lists have been sent.
The resulting groups will be created when the first message
arrives from the mailing lists.

> Tried this exact thing a week ago, approximately, with no result. Or
> did I ignore an email which I should've reacted on? I'll try again.
> Sorry for any inconvenience.

You didn't do anything wrong. :-) Handling new group subscriptions is a
semi-manual process, i.e. some of us human admins people needs to take a
look. That can take anything from 30 minutes to a month until someone
gets around to it, but we try and stay within two weeks usually.

Wolfgang

--
Gmane -- Mail To News And Back Again: http://gmane.org

--- End Message ---