Re: [DFRI-listan] "Lost on the broadband super highway"

We're both looking at the same report. While the report does not some problems transparency, I didn't see it provide other concrete solutions.

Recommendations for Government and the European  Commission (from p. 8/51)
1 Need to consider ways to expand the existing
regulatory framework by the principles of nonblocking and non-discrimination to ensure the
internet remains an open platform
2 If a self-regulatory or co-regulatory solution is a
preferred option, it must have a robust, builtin compliance and enforcement mechanism
alongside independent verification, oversight
and sanctions, complaint handling and redress

The report aslo recommends OfCom work on methods to compare traffic management between services, rather than work on restricting types of traffic management that will be harmful to the open internet.