[DFRI-listan] RE: your request for access to documents - reference GESTDEM 2013/2371

Dear M. Nordberg,

I refer to my email of 29 May 2013 attached.

The Legal Service is  in charge of the point 5 of your request for access to documents. This part of your request has been dealt and our reply is currently circulating for signature by the hierarchy. This is why we had to extend the period by 15 working days.
So you will receive our reply in the coming days.

We apologize for any inconvenience this delay may have caused.

Concerning the points 1 to 4 and point 6, this part of your request is dealt by the Secretariat General. I put the responsible unit in copy.

Yours sincerely,

Diana TILOUCHE

European Commission
Legal Service