[DFRI-listan] Social Control, Freedom and Democracy

Day after day governments get a greater and stealthy social control. They have a massively information access and, at the same time, States and companies control the knowledge that belongs to us. They lead the flow of the Internet.

It is necessary and urgent to generate a global awareness about this problem. Our Freedom, Human Rights and Democracies are in danger.

I am a writer. This is what I do. I have written several books in Spanish. The last one is entitled "The Virtual Age"

(“La Edad Virtual”: https://www.edicionesencuentro.com/libro/la-edad-virtual/)

I want to use my books to improve global consciousness.

I would like to ask for funds for an in-depth research into Social Control, Freedom and Democracy, which I need to travel around the world, interviewing a large number of people and concentrating for months:

https://fundly.com/social-control-freedom-and-democracy

Please share this email with people you consider interested.

The book will also be a tribute to the figure of Aaron Swartz. The first chapter will be an investigation into the last months of his life. I want to understand the reasons for the pressure that was applied to Aaron Swartz from the Department of Justice.

The book has as a provisional title: “Social control. Freedom in danger”

I present the Index:

   1.- Aaron Swartz

   2.- The control over the submarine fiber optic cables

   3.- Big Data and Smart Cities

   4.- The Cyber-War

   5.- Ideological control

   6.-To build a new democracy

   All those who contribute $ 35 or more will receive the book at home for free once it is published.

   I will inform in detail about the research process to all donors.

   Thank you.

   Marcelo L. Cambronero (International Academy of Philosophy)

   www.linkedin.com/in/marcelcambro

   marcelcambro@xxxxxxxx

Dr. D. Marcelo López Cambronero
International Academy of Philosophy