[DFRI-listan] Fwd: [CryptoParty] CryptoParty, Friday October 25, 16:00, Ångström library

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: [CryptoParty] CryptoParty, Friday October 25, 16:00, Ångström library
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2019 14:20:28 +0200
From: Arve Gengelbach <arve.gengelbach@xxxxxxxx>
To: it-cryptoparty@xxxxxxxxxxx, it-doktorander@xxxxxxxxxxx, update@xxxxxxxxxxxx
CC: Anke Stüber <anke.stuber@xxxxxxxx>

Welcome to the Uppsala University CryptoParty! We offer a learning space for
all to introduce ourselves to the basic tools for self-protection in the
digital space.

What:  CryptoParty [0]
When:  Friday, October 25, 16:00–18:00
Where: Ångström library [1]
Who:   Everyone, no prior knowledge required

We start the CryptoParty with a talk on how DNS works and what DNS-over-HTTPS is. Afterwards we will split in small groups.

Bring your laptops/smartphones! In small groups we’ll help each other to
install, configure, and get to know tools for improved digital privacy,
anonymity, and security. Possible topics: privacy-enhanced or anonymous
browsing, encrypted mail or chat, disk encryption, password managers, mobile
security, free operating systems, and more.

For more information on CryptoParty events in Uppsala see here [0] or
contact us on IRC [2].

Best, Anke & Arve

[0] http://user.it.uu.se/~arvge836/cryptoparty/
[1] https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/6423393965
[2] irc://irc.freenode.net/#cryptoparty-uppsala

--
DFRI-listan är öppen för alla.
Listan arkiveras och publiceras öppet på internet.